Roleplay board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(To be determined)

2 posters

Go down

(To be determined) Empty (To be determined)

Post  Akaikensei Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:45 pm

Lightning flashed and thunder crashed in the sky overhead in the Forest of Death in Konoha, threatening to unleash rain at any moment. Deep within the forest, where the trees grew so thick that hardly any light could shine through two figures stood opposite each other. Both were standing atop thick tree branches watching the opposing figure for any signs of movement. Another bolt of lightning flashed above them, causing one of the figures to look up in distraction. The second figure seized this opportunity and leapt from it's tree towards the other figure, whom in a flash of red light, was on the ground, on it's back. The first figure then leapt to the ground and knelt down by the second figure. "You ok, Rein?" Came a deep male voice.

Rein groaned and sat up. "Ugh, Nii-san, I got hit full force by one of your fireballs and fell at least twenty feet to the ground, landing on my back, I'm just fine." She said sarcastically.

A fireball lit up Akai's hand, making his blue eyes sparkle and his red hair seem to glow as he examined the wounds his surrogate sister had taken. Several shallow cuts across the chest and torso as well as a deep cut or two on either arm, and of course, a bit of damage to his body from the fall. Holding up a sword shaped like a vertical flame, Akai chanted something inaudible and helped Rein up. "Next time, pay attention to me, not the storm. It's fine to observe your surroundings, heck, you SHOULD observe them, that way, you can make them fight for you, like a true swordsman can, but you must remember that even though you observe you MUST not let yourself be distracted, even for a moment." He lectured.

"Thanks Nii-san, I'll do better next time." Rein mumbled, embarrassed by her defeat. Sighing, she looked down at her now sliced up training outfit she quickly brushed what leaves and sticks she could from her long red hair.

Rain was now beginning to leak through the dense trees, putting out Akai's fireball. "Come on, we'd better get home before our wives kills us for being out so late." A slight smirk crossed Akai's face as he said this. He knew Zsatiri worried for Rein when she was out this late and Kikisu was the same for him. It just made him love the girl all the more.

Nodding, Rein followed Akai back to the compound before they set off for their separate houses. "Oy," He called as he walked through the door. "I'm back!"

Akaikensei
Admin

Back to top Go down

(To be determined) Empty Re: (To be determined)

Post  Admin Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:52 pm

Kikisu wiped her hands on her apron and ran her fingers through her hair. "I'm making dinner!" she called back. Her stomach was swollen with another child, but even after Musashi, Rhianna, and Ryu she still had her figure. Musashi ran up to Akai and hugged him tight. (i think you were Rhianna)

Ryu sat in a high chair at the table and began to fuss. "Da da!" He called, opening and closing his hands trying to get picked up.

Kikisu sighed and called out "Hey honey can you get him, I'm working with meat and I don't want to touch him until I've washed my hands."

Admin
Admin

https://funsiteomg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Akaikensei Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:33 pm

(I think I was most of em lol but we can share the newer ones and you can play Musashi yourself) No sooner had Akai announced his presence in the house than was he attacked by his eldest son Musashi. Reaching down to pick him up, he found himself once more under attack by a red and blue blur which screamed "Daddy!" Managing to get his balance in time, he managed to swing his only daughter (so far) onto his back with his opposite hand while lifting Musashi off his leg. "Hey pal." He greeted with a smile before turning his head to look at Rihanna. "Hana-chan, you need to be more careful, you could of hurt all three of us with that little stunt." He scolded her gently before bringing the two children in for a hug and heading to the kitchen to fetch Ryu and greet his wife. Walking to Kikisu, he greeted her with a loving kiss on the cheek before scooping Ryu out of his highchair to and sitting down in another chair to make sure he didn't drop any of the kids. "So," Akai began. "were you little monsters good for your mom while Daddy and Auntie Rein were out training?" He asked, knowing that he'd likely get a different response from the kids than from Kikisu. "Yes daddy!" Rihanna replied with Ryu merely nodding his assent. Smiling, he turned once more to his wife, watching as she bustled about the kitchen. "And how was your day, love? And do you need any help?"

Akaikensei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:41 pm

Ryu nuzzled into his father's arms, as Mu-mu got down. "Uhm, no I'm working on some Nikujaga. Does that sound good? And they were alright. Rhianna was terrorizing her brothers, but other wise..."

Musashi rested his head on Akai's leg. "We missed you Dad." He said with a small smile. It had taken Mu-mu a long time to work up to calling Akai dad. The two looked nothing alike, because they weren't related.

Kikisu came in and sat down next to Akai, kissing his cheek softly. "Ok, dinner should be ready in about 30 minutes my dear. After dinner I was thinking we could put these three down to bed and..." She raised her eyebrows suggestively. They hadn't had much time lately to have any kind of couple time; Kikisu missed his arms wrapped around her, their bodies pressed together.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akaikensei Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:17 pm

"Anything you make sounds great, Kiki-hime," Akai responded before turning his attention to Rihanna. "Hana-chan, please don't terrorize your brothers. You'll have a younger sister soon and you'll have to set a good example for her." He told her, Kikisu's words sinking into his head after treating Musashi to a warm smile. A slightly perverted grin crossed his face as his wife's words fully registered. "Hehe. Sounds like fun." He told her.

Akaikensei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:27 pm

Kikisu nodded and went back to the kitchen. Just as she had said, Kikisu had dinner on the table exactly a half hour later. After washing her hands, she came in and put Ryu in his high chair, then sat down next to Akai. "Honey, will you say the blessing?" She asked squeezing his hand slightly with a smile. Oh, that hand was so rough from use but it gave the softest touches. It made her think of how their beautuful children had come to be made, and it made her want to have a half dozen more with him at least.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum