Roleplay board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life as a couple (Ill change it when I think of something better.)

2 posters

Go down

Life as a couple (Ill change it when I think of something better.) Empty Life as a couple (Ill change it when I think of something better.)

Post  Akaikensei Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:49 am

Rein Zwei smiled happily as she watched her three year old twin children play with their cousins from the house where she and her wife of three years Zsatiri living in. It seemed so odd to the young jinchuriki that only three short years ago her life had been falling down around her ears before she had met the lovely blue-haired woman next to her. She had been raped and became pregnant from it, and she did not even know who she could blame. As usual however, nobody but her Nii-san had cared enough to do anything about it. At least til Zsatiri came along that is. Thanks to her and Lilly-Nee, the red-head had given birth to beautiful and healthy twin girls: Aria and Leah. It had been nothing short of a scientific miracale that Lilly had managed to replace her rapist's DNA with that of her then lover's and both girls became forever grateful to the pinkette who had waved it off saying she'd of done it for anyone. Both girls' lives had changed for the better since the twins were born and their lives were filled with family and love. Over the years. Rein had trained like mad to up her skills to protect her babies and her new family and the Hokage had recognized her skills by promoting her to jounin. Another thing that made her happy were the girls she had managed to help during her times away from the village. Five young girls each with pyrokinetic abilities similar to her's and he Nii-san's had managed to find their way to her in her times in various villages. One from Kumo, one from Kusa, two from Taki, and one more from Kiri. The poor girls were orphans and Rein did her best to help them when she could. Each of them had signed the Phoenix contract so they could keep in contact with one another and she was still deep in the paperwork with the villages to get those poor girls transfered her so she could leagally adopt them, but as abilities such as thiers were so rare, the village leaders were quite hesitant to let them go. Zsatiri still didn't know about them yet. Rein planned to tell her when she was finally able to get it legal to remove them from their villages. A decision to adopt them should not be taken lightly afterall and as her wife, Zsatiri had a right to know. Each of them was fairly young with the eldest being eleven and the youngest at nine. With a slight sigh, she lay her head on her wife's shoulder and continued to think as she watched her kids, a hand over her slightly bloated belly indicating that once more, she was pregnant.

Little did Rein know that those five girls had with the help of the Phoenix summons managed to run away from their villages and had made their way to Konoha. Each girl was infused with a tiny bit of Blaire's (Rein's Phoenix demon) youkai to help them keep in touch with one another and to always know if their sister as they tended to call each other was in trouble. It also had the unique side-effect of altering their abilities to allow them to create chakra wings like their Onee-chan/Kaa-san though they couldn't fly nearly as long. With only one thought in their minds they set off to find Rein and surprise her. After a while of searching they finally felt the elder girl's unique youkai signature and created their wings, aiming to dive-bomb the house where they had found her. "Onee-chan!" They cried happily as the zoomed down towards her and Zsatiri, not being able to stop before they crashed into the lovers, knocking them all to the floor in one big pile.

Akaikensei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Life as a couple (Ill change it when I think of something better.) Empty Re: Life as a couple (Ill change it when I think of something better.)

Post  Admin Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:02 am

After the girls were born, life for Zsatiri had become comfortable. She was still sent on dangerous missions, as was any jounin. But besides that, compared to finding Rein and everything else that had happened between them, nothing out of the ordinary had happened to the pair. Aria and Leah had relatively uneventful upbringings, and being so deeply in love with Rein, they never really fought. Kisa was a sweet girl, and was growing into a beautiful young lady.

Zsiri saw the young girls, but sensed they meant no harm, and even laughed as she was tackled by them. "Hime, is there something you were meaning to tell me?" She asked looking at the little girls.

Admin
Admin

https://funsiteomg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Life as a couple (Ill change it when I think of something better.) Empty Re: Life as a couple (Ill change it when I think of something better.)

Post  Akaikensei Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:25 am

The last think Rein had expected to happen today was for the five young orphans for whom she had been caring to come literally flying at her, but then again, stranger things had happened. 'How the devil did they manage to create chakra wings anyways'? She wondered as their laughter as well as that of her wife met her ears causing her to laugh as well. "My girls!" She cried happily as she sat up and scooped all five of them in a massive hug. It had not really dawned on the red-head just how much these girls meant to her until now. Happy and sad tears streamed down her face as the girls were crying too and hugging her for all their worth. "I've missed you." She spoke softly to them, kissing each atop the head. Rein then turned her attention to her lover, wiping the tears away. "Forgive me baby, I meant to tell you about them, but I was waiting til I had the chance to legally adopt these poor girls. They're all orphans of the last war." She explained. "I ran across them on various missions and each oddly enough had a slight form of pyro-kinesis that Nii-san and I have. I trained them a bit and always send part of my mission pay to help feed them and keep them alive. The village leaders knowing how rare such abilities are have been stopping me from getting them out of the village legally," Here she paused and turned back to the girls. "why do I suddenly suspect you girls have been plotting this for a while and that the phoenixes are involved?" She leveled her glare at the eldest among them, a girl with green eyes and pretty blue/purple hair.

"We're sorry, Onee-chan," She spoke. "We just all really missed you and it hurt not being able to see you..." The other four nodded in agreement. "Sorry Kaa-san." They chorused (sp?)

Sighing again, Rein once more drew them into a hug. "I suppose this solves my problem. Since none of you are yet kunoichi and dont know any village secrets, the leaders can't do anything about this." Once more she turned her attention to Zsatiri. "So..." she began, putting on her best puppy-dog pout face. "Can we keep them?" She asked, with the girls imitating their role model and using the puppy-dog eyes jutsu.

Akaikensei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:17 pm

Zsatiri looked around at the girls. "Rein, this is serious. Five? Really?" She asked, slightly angry with her. How could she hide it from her? Something like that? Zsatiri felt oddly betrayed by her love. "I can't make a decision on something like this in a moment." But she thought back to Kisa, her adopted daughter. The decision to adopt her had been made in just a moment. Maybe it was because it was five girls, not just one. Or maybe it was because she had matured in the last three years. Looking her wife up and down, she thought she had matured in the last three years. "Rein, do you understand how serious this is. We've already got Kisa, Leah, and Aria. Are you sure you can handle five more? Kami how could you do something like this behind my back?!" She yelled, extremely exacerbated. "Why couldn't you just tell me about them? Is this all you've been hiding? Or is there more of them somewhere?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akaikensei Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:19 pm

Rein's face fell from her puppy-dog pout to a more pronounced frown as she pulled the girls close again. "It is not like I was trying to hide this from you, baby." She tried. "My plan as I said was to discuss it with you before I made any permanant choices regarding them but they apparently had other ideas." She ran her hands through the hair of one of the two red-heads as Aria and Leah came inside with Kisa following behind them, obviously sensing the distress of their mothers. "I know it will be difficult, but something about these girls called to me on a sort of primal level." Rein tried to explain. It was as if something had drawn her to these poor girls when she had visited their former villages. She had felt restless throughout her stay in the villages and the feeling had lasted until she had bumped into the girls in question and brought them to stay with her for the short time she was there and had ensured that she would be able to contact them again if needed by allowing them to sign her personal Phoenix contract. "I'm sorry if this upsets you but please know I didn't mean to hide this from you." The red-head begged, signs of tears forming in her eyes.

Kisa who had been by the window since this conversation tilted her head slightly, now understanding the problem. "It sounds like the only reason Rein-kaasan didn't tell you about the possibilities of more children was because she was not sure it would be possible for you and her to adopt them due to the stupid politics involved and that thier village leaders were hesitant to let such rare abilities fall into the hands of a possible enemy village, Zsatiri-kaasan." The younger girl reasoned.

Akaikensei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:48 pm

She ran her fingers through her thick blue hair. "Rein, you should of told me when you found each one. I'm sure I could have either talked with the leaders or asked Kikisu to do so." Zsiri lifted her wife briefly and kissed her. She sat her back down, and smiled at Kisa. "I know honey, but it still makes me feel bad when I need to think it over." Zsatiri looked out the window at the wind blowing by. They had fallen on hard times, and a growing number of children would only make it harder. "I guess I could start going on more missions, if that'd make it easier. Or maybe ask imouto for money" She thought. "Look, sweetheart, it isn't going to be easy. Money's been a little tight. But... if they really haven't any other place to live, I guess we could adopt them." Lifting up her sweet little red haired lover, Zsatiri held her like a child even though she had grown up. "If for no other reason but to see that sweet smile."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akaikensei Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:15 pm

Rein's smile seemed to light up the room as she shoved her lover back and captured her lips in a brief but searing kiss. "We won't have to worry too much. Kisa-chan is a genin and can ask for additional solo D ranked missions from Hokage-sama. D ranks may not seem like much but even they add up after a while and with her kagebunshins she and even I can do tons of em a day." The red-head explained. "I'll begin training this lot," she nodded to the new girls. "more in the ninja arts and they can help too. Plus Nii-san gets more than enough from his bounties to support his family and Lilly-neechan makes even more from her medic nin job." She placed a hand on her stomach smiling gently. "We will make it through this little rough patch and come off better." Getting to her feet she moved to the couch with Leah and Aria on either side of her and Kisa on her lap. "It really means alot to me that you're ok with this Zsatiri." Rein beamed at her wife. "Now, lets begin introductions. Girls," she said, "this is Zsatiri, my wife, and our daughters Kisa, Aria, and Leah." she gestured to each in turn. "Family, this is Blaire," Rein nodded to the youngest of the group she could almost pass as a mini-Rein with bright red hair but her eyes were a darker shade of red than Rein's. "Kurai," This time she indicated the eldest with her blue-purple hair and emerald green eyes. "Hikari," She had snow white hair and blue eyes and appeared a bit older than Blaire. "Kaho," Light brown hair and grey eyes and was the third youngest. "And Asta." She looked to be about the second eldest with dark red hair and purple eyes.

As each girl was named they either smiled or shly waved at Zsatiri and the children. "We're all going to be a family now and I would like us to all please get along. If we stick together, nothing will ever tear us apart and we will never be alone again."

https://2img.net/h/i67.photobucket.com/albums/h286/LinkXSaria343/Wildfire.jpg (Blaire)
https://2img.net/h/i67.photobucket.com/albums/h286/LinkXSaria343/Darkfire1.jpg (Kurai)
https://2img.net/h/i67.photobucket.com/albums/h286/LinkXSaria343/Frostfire.jpg (Kaho)
https://2img.net/h/i67.photobucket.com/albums/h286/LinkXSaria343/Hellion.jpg (Hikari... ignore the ears and tail lol)
https://2img.net/h/i67.photobucket.com/albums/h286/LinkXSaria343/Soulfire.jpg (Asta)

Akaikensei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:41 pm

Zsatiri sighed. "Akai quit bounty hunting remember?" She asked softly stroking Rein's hair. "I love you honey; I'd do anything to make my sweet lover happy. But you so totally TOTALLY owe me." She smiled at each girl, and picked the littlest one up. "I guess I can't say no to you guys either huh?" She asked, rubbing her hair. Zsiri had a great idea as to how Rein would be able to make it up to her. "But let me go see about our room situation. Kisa, would you mind sharing a room?" She asked walking off to look. They had two guest rooms, Kisa's bedroom, the twin's bed room, and a room that was supposed to be for either Aria or Leah when they got old enough. It seemed kisa would be forced to share a room, or they would have no guest rooms at all. She went back, and said, "I'll turn at least on guest room into a room for the girls. Aria and Leah will be forced to share a room, and unless kisa can't stand sharing a room, then the other girls can share a room. So who wants to room with whom?" She asked, putting a hand on her hip. "And when you decide, we can go shopping for things for your new rooms."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akaikensei Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:52 am

Rein giggled in response to Zsatiri but had to correct her on one important point. "While it is indeed true that Nii-san has quit ACTIVELY bounty-hunting that does not mean he has ceased killing off rogue nuke-nin that he comes across on missions or that the Hokage and even the Raikage and Kazekage send mission requests for him to hunt down various ninja who have become a major or at least noticeable threat to their villages." She paused in thought, tapping her chin. "I also should probably call in several IOUs from some people i've done favour for." She mused, knowing there were a few people who owed her some hefty sums but she had not wanted to call them in unless she absolutely needed to. Now though with her new girls to take care of she would need to. "I also think I'll talk to Saku-chan and Koi-chan and see if they might be able to help watch them if we need to take higher ranking missions though with my status I'm not allowed anything above a C rank." She sighed. "And of course I will make it up to you baby." She said kissing her lover tenderly.

"I don't mind sharing a room, Zsatiri-kaasan and I dont have a perference as to who I do share with." She said with a smile. She would do all within her power to help her family. They had given her so much over the years and had asked for nothing in return, well now she would help provide for her family. The new girls would be a welcome addition as while there was nothing wrong with Aria and Leah, they were simply too young to be interested in the things she was interested in and also they were only three so they didnt talk about much yet.

The small group of girls looked at each other for a few moments before Blaire said from Zsatiri's arms. "None of us mind sharing with each other, Kaa-san." She smiled gratefully up at the woman who would soon become a second mother/big sister figure for her. She and the others were really happy that they would not be living with their favourite person in the world.

Nodding at Blaire's statement, Kisa stretched a bit and looked out the window towards the sun to gague the time of day which she estimated to be around late noon. "While you guys go shopping I'll head to Hokage-sama's office and get the paperwork we need for this lot." She nodded to her new soon to be sisters before preforming a handseal and vanishing in her trademark ice shunshin.

Akaikensei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:30 pm

Zsatiri sighed softly, contemplating her options. They could always move back into the complex with Kikisu and the other family who had returned since the marriage of akai and kikisu. "Baby, let me make a call first." Walking to the other room, picking up the phone she dialed kikisu. "Hi imouto-chan. Look... Rein wants to adopt these little girls and..."

"I know, money's been tight. How much do you need." Kikisu's soft maternal voice came through the speaker.

"You're amazing. But i was wondering... Would we have space-"

"Of course!" Her voice squealed. "Oh, I'd have to ask Akai-dono, but I doubt he'd turn away family. You could help keep up the place"

After some small talk, the sisters parted from the phone. Zsatiri tilted her head. "Rein, baby... Would you be opposed to moving?" Her head was spinning. 8 daughters. 10 mouths to feed. Plus her work as a jonin. This was overwhelming. Maybe she could train her daughters.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akaikensei Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:38 pm

Rein just gave a shrug. "I like living here but we could always seal this place up if we need to move." She mused as she was thinking how best to get in contact who those who owed her as well as Koiyuki. Her younger sister would be perfect to help watch the girls from time-to-time and she could easily help train them. "I'm sure Nii-san and Nee-chan won't turn us away if we have to move back in with them." Rein murmured distractedly as plans began to formulate in her mind.

Akaikensei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:41 pm

Zsatiri nodded. "We could even have one of the houses that no one lives in. Plenty of space for our girls." She walked over and hugged Rein. "You better know what you're doing honey. Seal this place up, we'll keep it until we have more money." Zsatiri couldn't help but giggle. "Did you or Kikisu even teld Akai-kun about us moving in with them?" She asked, ruffling her lover's hair. She leaned down and kissed her passionately, then pulled away. "Oh Rein... We need a baby sitter...." Her mind stirred. This maternal side of her lover really made her thighs burn. It made her want to hold her down and have her way with her fiery red head.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum